The 2nd Korea Technical Jamboree
- The Korea Technical Jamboree is a forum-wide technical meeting of the CE Linux Forum. This meeting will be located conveniently in Korea and use Korean as the native language of the event.
- Attendance is not limited to the CELF members, but is open to all. Everyone who is interested in embedded Linux technologies is welcomed. There is no admission fee.
- The 2nd Korea Jamboree is held in conjunction with Japan Jamboree (which will be held on Feb. 21st).
The Korea/Japan Jamboree is entitled "Super Jamboree". In the super jamboree, we invite some core mainline developer from out of Korea to discuss further detail of the community and the technology. This time, we will invite Mr. David Woodhouse.
We would like to bring the atmosphere of "Embedded Linux Conference" which is CE Linux Forum international event to be held in Silicon Valley area in April. For details of the conference, please look into the conference page, [here http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/].
- This event is also opening the door to non CE Linux Forum members, too, without any charge.
Coordinator: (Your inquiries in English welcome).
Im, Hyo Jun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date and Place
2月22日（金） / February 22th (Fri), 2008
- From 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Geranium Room, 2nd floor, Hotel Samjung, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Hotel Samjung is next to Hotel Novotel Ambassador Gangnam. (http://www.ambatel.com/gangnam/english/about/location_guide.php)
- 1:30~2:00 - Registration
- 2:00~2:30 - Keynote speech by David Woodhouse
- 2:30~3:00 - CE Linux Forum Activities (Satoru Ueda, Sony, Chair of CELF Marketting Group)
- 3:00~3:10 - Break
- 3:10~3:35 - Swap usage in embedded system (Park, Seung-Ho, LG Electronics)
- 3:35~4:00 - Memory usage in embedded systems (Jang, Young-Joon, Samsung Electronics)
- 4:00~4:25 - Inter-core communication for assymetric multi-core systems (Lee, Gwang-Yong, ETRI)
- 4:25~4:35 - Break
- 4:35~5:00 - APCS (ARM procedure call standard) (Seo, Hee, LG Electronics)
- 5:00~5:25 - File system in embedded systems (Park, Kyungmin, Samsung Electronics)
- 5:25~5:50 - Linux-based HD IP-TV Service (Seok, Jin-Wook, ETRI)
- 5:50~6:00 - Lightning talk (Tim Bird, Sony, Chair of CELF Architecture Group)
- Followings are the hotel recommendation for those who are coming to the Korea Jamboree from abroad.
The Renaissance Seoul Hotel is recommended since it is just a walk distance from the Jamboree venue. Please contact Im, Hyo Jun (email@example.com) by February 8th to get LG Electronics' discounted rate. (KRW 195,000 + 11% tax per 1 night, including breakfast)