[original file is 05.オタワLinuxシンポジウムレポート（池田さん）.txt]
[note teaken by m. nishikawa]
[translated by ikoma]
CELF Technical Jamboree #15
July, 12, 2007
Ottawa Linux Symposium 2007 Report (by Ikeda)
# My impression
- Talk by SCSI maintainer
Reported in Japanese on OpenTech
- For readers of this article
- Diversity and evolution
- Concept of "Evolution" for English speakers is different from ours
- We tend to think "evolution" is a move towards a "better" direction
- Does not mean "Kaizen" as Toyota says
- "Evolution" connotes a survivor through competition
- At the closing reception
- Advice: Stop talking only among Japanese; let's talk with other attendees!
- We are giving impression that Japanese tend to flock
- Enjoy! Participate with passion!
- Need not to be a good English speaker. Don't hesitate to speak!